St. Kitts & Nevis Diaspora

Who Can Benefit

Returning Nationals
Any national of St. Kitts and Nevis who has lived abroad for at least ten years and is desirous of relocating to his/her birth place, along with his/her spouse and dependant(s).

Returning Students
Students who have been abroad for less than ten (10) years are required to show (for duty-free concession) to the Customs Officer, some form of documentation from the college/university they attended. Concession is given at the discretion of the Comptroller of Customs.

The Returning Nationals Secretariat will provide support to nationals returning home as Deportees from the United States, Canada, St. Maarten, and any other country. The Secretariat will offer assistance in finding jobs, locating housing, and utilising other social services. Provisions will be made for counselling, where ever deemed necessary.

Services Provided
Duty-Free Concessions - (Click here for the duty-free concession application form.) 
Small Business 
Employee Assistance 
Employment Referral Service 


Quick Links

Organizations in the USA